As one of the most popular smartphone brands in Indonesia today, Infinix service centers can be easily found in various locations. As we know Infinix is one of the brands that are on the rise today. The number of users continues to rise every day.
How not, this Chinese brand presents a variety of quality smartphone products at very affordable prices. This is what makes the market grow. Its sales have also increased sharply in various regions of the country.
Although it always tries to provide the best product to consumers, the name of the damage is still there. For those of you who are experiencing this one obstacle, don’t worry. There are many ways you can communicate with the Infinix service center directly.
Of the many ways that you can try to contact the service center, there is one way that we highly recommend. This method is to use the Pick Me Up Service. This is a superior service from Infinix for its customers.
What Is Pick Me Up Service
Pick Me Up service is a service provided to Infinix customers whose home distance to the nearest service center is more than 30 km or more than 2 hours away if using a vehicle. Of course, this service will be very helpful for those who are constrained by it.
The service integrates with maps and location features on your Infinix smartphone. So your location will be automatically detected by the system. If you are proven to falsify data and pretend to stay in a remote location just because you want to get a service, of course your request will be rejected.
That’s why you who want to contact the Infinix service center using this one way must really consider the main requirements first. Given the high number of Infinix users today, of course you have to be patient because there must be a special queuewhen ordering this Pick Me Up Service.
This service is certainly very useful to facilitate your steps in improving the various Infinix products that you have. But of course there are conditions that you must meet before doing so.
Terms and Conditions of Use of Pick Me Up Service
Using the Infinix pick me up service center service, it means that you have agreed to the terms and conditions imposed by the developer. If one of the conditions that have been determined cannot be fulfilled, this one service is considered not applicable to you.
Therefore, you must understand what the terms and conditions are. Directly, this is a further explanation of the terms and conditions of use of Pick Me Up Service for customers of infinix products.
- Pick Me Up Service can only be used by those who have Infinix products with a warranty. If the warranty has expired, this service is no longer valid.
- To get this Infinix service center service , the seal of the product to be repaired must be in one piece. If it is proven that the seal is broken, torn or has been repaired elsewhere, then your right to this service is considered lost.
- The LCD and Touchscreen of your Infinix smartphone are still intact. If there are fractions or damages, then your right to get this one service is considered lost.
- The product warranty card must be attached at the time of this service. Not only that, you also have to attach proof of purchase receipt to the repair package.
- Attach a photo of the last condition of the product to be delivered to the Infinix service center. The photo must be sent by email at the address provided by Infinix.
- Prepare a box or box to wrap your damaged Infinix unit. Also make sure to do the packaging well so that the Infinix product can avoid all kinds of impacts during the trip to the service center.
- Customers who can get this service are those who have received a confirmation email from the Infinix Center and are approved to make repairs immediately. After this phase, the courier will come to pick up your goods immediately.
Make sure you meet these conditions when you want to use the Pick Me Up Service from the Infinix service center. If there is one condition that you do not meet, of course, the process of applying for repairs that you want will never be approved.
Irreparable Pro duk Condition with Pick Me Up Service Feature
As we discussed earlier there are several types of products that cannot be repaired in the service center through the Pick Me Up Service program or other service programs. You should avoid this condition so that your product can still get a warranty and guarantee of repair until it is completed. Directly here are some of the causes:
- The warranty period of the Infinix product you purchased is over. If the warranty period has been missed, Infinix will not be responsible for any kind of damage you experience.
- The damage you experience is caused by human error. So it does not come from damage to the engine or parts of the Infinix smartphone itself.
- Your Infinix phone has been repaired elsewhere before it was repaired by Infinix.
- Damage triggered by natural disasters.
But for those of you who have products with the criteria mentioned above, you can still get Infinix service center services. However, it will be given the burden of service costs after the repair process is carried out.
How to get PIck Me Up Service Infinix service
It needs to be understood, there are several steps that you must do to get this Pick Me Up Service. What you have to understand before is that Pick Me Up Service will bring your product to the central service center. The operational time of this service is Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00 WIB.
The confirmation time needed to get news from the central infinix service center is 1×24 hours. Follow these steps to get the best service on this one:
- Send an email to email@example.com address
- Fill in the email subject with: Pick Me Up Service Infinix – (Your City)
- Fill in the following data in the email you send:
3.1 Full Name
3.2 Full Address
3.3 Nomor HP
3.4 City/ County of residence
3.5 Zip Code of your region
3.6 Hours Product pick-up
3.7 Types of infinix Smartphones you have
3.8 IMEI Number of your Infinix product (15 Digits)
3.9 Product color
3.10 The type ofabuse experienced by your product
3.11 Photos of HP Condition and other Equipment to be delivered
If the data you have fulfilled. Infinix will reply within 1×24 hours. After that, the Infinix courier will pick up your damaged product and take it to the service center for repair.
If you want to ask about the repair process and other information related to the Pick Me Up Service that you took, you can visit our official website at www.carlcare.com or by calling the official number of the Infinix service center at 081807921583 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.